The elitesubmit Site and Third Party Sites
Information Collected on this Site
(1) determine whether visitors to the Site are unique, or whether the same user is visiting the site on multiple occassions;
(2) help deliver advertisements;
(3) track usage throughout the Site (e.g., tracking where traffic comes from, how traffic flows within the Site, etc.);
(4) store your agreement to the terms and conditions for entering and using the Site;
(5) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, etc. These kinds of information do not, on their own, personally identify you. However, they can potentially be combined with information obtained from other sources in order to identify you. elitesubmit does not ordinarily seek or obtain personally identifying information about users from others. It does reserve the right to seek such information in the event of a violation of the elitesubmit Terms of Service, in the event of a dispute between elitesubmit and you, or if required by law to do so.
Content You Submit to or Post on the Site
elitesubmit allows you to submit and post audio and video content, and accompanying text ("User Content"). User Content that you submit to elitesubmit or post on the Site, including any personal information included in your User Content, becomes publicly available and can be seen, collected, and used by others. You should not post any content on the Site that you do not want to be seen, collected, or used by others. In the process of posting User Content, you may be asked to provide some personally identifying information, such as your name, address, and e-mail address, and other documentation. We will keep a record of the information you provide, including your personally identifiable information, and that information will be linked in our records to the User Content. We will not publically post your name or other personally identifying information, and we will not provide such information to our advertisers or business partners without your permission. However, we may disclose the personally identifying information and documentation you provide in some limited circumstances, as set forth below ("Permitted Disclosures of Personal Information").
Use of Visitor Information Collected on the Site
We do not collect or share personally identifiable information about visitors to the site through the ordinary operation of the Site. We may obtain and merge information about users and usage of the Site into aggregated data, which may then be used by us and/or shared with advertisers or others. When we provide aggregated information to outside companies, they will not be able to identify you or contact you based on that data.
Usage Information - Collection and Use by Advertisers and Others
Protecting the privacy of young children is important to us. We do not knowingly allow children to use the Site, and all visitors to the Site must confirm that they are at least 21 years old. We do not collect or maintain information at our Web sites from those we actually know are under 21, and no part of our Web site is structured to attract anyone under 21.
Permitted Disclosures of Personal Information
elitesubmit generally does not collect personally identifiable information (data such as your name, email address, password, and the content of your communications) unless you submit User Content for posting on the Site. elitesubmit will not disclose any personally identifiable information it collects or obtains except:
(2) after obtaining your permission to a specific use or disclosure;
(3) if elitesubmit is required to do so in order to comply with any valid legal process or governmental request (such as a court order, search warrant, subpoena, civil discovery request, or statutory requirement);
(4) as required to protect elitesubmit's property, safety, or operations, or the property or safety of others; or (5) as otherwise required by law.
Some pages of the Site may use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information that is transmitted through the Site. However, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk.
Questions or Concerns