In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website), the owners and operators of elitesubmit.com ("elitesubmit") respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement reported to elitesubmit's designated copyright agent. Please note that under section 512(f) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. Â§ 512(f)), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. elitesubmit.com is a video sharing site offering features including, but not limited to uploading, sharing and general viewing of adult content. Users must affirm that they have the rights to upload and publish video on elitesubmit.com. elitesubmit reserves the right at its sole discretion, to remove content of elitesubmit users who infringe, or appear to infringe, on the intellectual property rights of others. If you are the owner of any exclusive right under copyright laws, or are authorized to act on behalf of such an owner, and you believe that a copyrighted work is being used on the elitesubmit.com website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide elitesubmit's copyright agent with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyright infringements at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a comprehensive list of such works;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit elitesubmit to locate the material (such as the URL or video number);
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit elitesubmit to contact you, including a true name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the you may be contacted;
5. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Claims of copyright information should be sent by The owners and operators of elitesubmit.com ("elitesubmit") are not involved in the hiring, contracting for, managing, or otherwise arranging for the participation of any performers shown in the visual content appearing on the elitesubmit.com website ("Website"). elitesubmit is not the primary producer (as that term is defined in 18 USC Â§ 2257 or 28 C.F.R. Â§ 75.1) of any of the visual content contained in the Website. elitesubmit has been informed and believes that the performers, models, and other persons that appear in any visual depiction of actual sexually explicit conduct (as defined in 18 U.S.C. Â§ 2257) appearing or otherwise contained in this Website were over the age of eighteen years at the time of the creation of depictions in which they appear. All other pictures, graphics, videos or other visual content displayed on this Website are exempt from the provisions of 18 U.S.C. section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. Â§ 75.1 et seq., because they do not consist of content subject to those laws and regulations. Please direct questions pertaining to content on this website by contact form.